SPRIM, in partnership with Tikehau Capital, is hosting its quarterly Ventures Day meeting on April 24, and for the first time, the event will take place in New York.
This one-day meeting will provide unique insights into trends in biotech and digital health innovations.
The following companies will have 30 minutes each to demonstrate how they are transforming the healthcare landscape. You will hear about:
- Obvio Health’s technology to digitize and revolutionize the clinical trial process from recruitment to reporting.
- Travecta Therapeutics’ novel Blood-Brain Barrier transport platform to develop a pipeline of drugs that treat disorders of the central nervous system.
- Vanteres’ commitment to developing lipid nutraceuticals for improving human health.
- Fibronostics’ algorithm-based digital diagnostics for early disease detection.
- Objective GI’s cutting-edge capabilities for connecting doctors and patients to research opportunities.
- Evid Science’s use of AI to unlock insights from medical literature.
- 1nHealth’s transformational approach to subject recruitment for clinical trials.
- RegASK’s NLP technology for making regulatory knowledge more accessible.
We would love to see you at NeueHouse, on April 24th from 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.